- Quarter-over-quarter net rental rates have jumped over $1.50, currently at $15.34.
- With the surge in net rental rates, interest rates, and inflation, tenants who have flexibility are starting to put requirements on hold.
- Q2 saw 2.2 million square feet of new supply this quarter but over 75% of that is leased.
Toronto Industrial Market Report Q1 2022
- With such a rapid rise in pricing, we are beginning to see some tenant pushback on escalating net rents.
- As availability remains low, more and more opportunities will have to come from “off market” agreements.
- Q1 saw less than 1 million square feet delivered across the GTA but double or triple that amount is anticipated in Q2.
Q1 2022 Commercial Statistics
Click on this link for a detailed report. Q1 2022 Commercial Statistics
3 Vital tips to help you find a Commercial Real Estate Broker that’s right for you
When searching for the right Commercial Real Estate Broker, keep these important things in mind. When you consider the countless hours that it takes to research, contact and visit each potential property or office space and then negotiate the terms of the lease. It is easy to see how hiring a professional to represent you will be a huge benefit.
The following are three vital tips to help you find a Commercial Real Estate broker that’s right for you.
One, a good agent is able to use their knowledge of a given area, their contacts, and their real estate forecasting to find the perfect space for rent or sale in the area that works best for your business.
Two, the right agent will save you both time and money by taking over the tedious and frustrating process of locating commercial space to lease or buy.
Three, always ask if they have online testimonials or positive reviews they could direct you to. There’s more you should know about choosing the right commercial real estate broker.
The information we provide could save you time and money. Just visit our website https://commercialrealestate.services/ or call us at 416-854-1325 today.
Q4 2019 Commercial Statistics
Click on this link for a detailed report. Q4 2019 Commercial Statistics